Shallowness is Profound

Profanity is profundity

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Raindrop disproves physics



Physicists know shit about shit, just as I suspected. Even they admit that they don't know squat about 96% of our universe. Their claim that they understand the remaining 4% is rather far-fetched, imho.

One fell swoop. 96% of Physics. I am AMAZING.

I'm on such a roll here. First biology, then physics. What shall I disprove tomorrow? Chemistry?

I'll get to History once I'm done with the sciences. Any guest contribution that captures the general spirit of this blog is welcome. Email me at my yahoo ID.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Drunken Master said…

    I'll try to condense my book on the futility of psychology or send an abstract over. All this if I remember writing the comment and/or where I put the manuscript.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Raindrop said…

    Would be appreciated. Psychology is totally useless, and shrinks are the world's biggest phoneys.

    This is important work. Somebody needs to tell the world that these arrogant academic assholes are dead wrong. I'm expecting a big award that starts with N and ends with L.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All you have said is universe = physics, which is bollocks.

    It's hard to tell from you pic, but you must be a woman.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok :(

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger twip said…

    Utterly wonderful. Ive always hated physics and chemistry so I'll be cheering on the sidelines for the great chemistry disprove-isation(no, its not a word).

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Raindrop said…

    Punkster, I'll get to chemistry soon. It's all a palace of cards, really. Take one card out and they all come crashing down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home